Patti knows the emotions that go into making an offer. The advantage of selecting Patti as your real estate agent is that she puts clients first. When you go after a property you really want, you can take comfort in knowing you have an expert on your side.
When you decide to make an offer on a home, here’s what typically happens:
- Patti will recommend a price that has the best chance of being accepted by the seller, without over-paying for the home.
- Obviously, sellers prefer offers that have no conditions. However, Patti may suggest a condition, such as passing a professional home inspection, be included for your protection.
- Patti and her team will prepare the necessary documents and present your offer to the seller or his or her real estate agent personally.
- If the offer isn’t accepted, or if the seller makes a counter-offer, Patti will work with the seller’s agent, skillfully negotiating on your behalf to make a deal.
- Patti will communicate with you throughout the entire process.
- Once the seller agrees to a deal, Patti will help you successfully navigate inspection, purchase and sale, financing and closing.
Do you have a home in mind already? Contact Patti and her team to get the process in motion that will lead you to getting the set of keys to your dream home.